Alice in Wonderland Auditions
Click here to book an audition time
As the curtain rises, Alice slides into view at the end of her long fall down the rabbit-hole. It is a more delightful place for the audience than for Alice, who is trying desperately to get back home. She tries to get help from the Mad Hatter, the Rabbit, and from the very nice Cheshire Cat. Long enough to contain the most delightful incidents, it is short enough to keep audience attention
Audition Details: (Ages 17 years and older)
· January 15th| 12:00-500 p.m.| Bert Church Theatre
· Sides will be given prior to the audition; you are not required to prepare a monologue ahead of time.
· Callbacks | January 16th- 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.| Bert Church Theare
Important dates (Must be available for all dates below)
· Rehearsals will take place Monday & Wednesday from 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. starting January 23
· Tech Week May 21-May 24th
· Performance dates| May 26th & 27th with a possible school matinee on Thursday. You would need to be available for this.
Queen of Hearts